Monday 5 January 2009

Sean Rodrieguez' Alcohol Rehab Diary: Day Three

10 A.M.

GOOD MORRRRRRRRNING SWEET DIARY! How great it is to be alive on the glorious, happy, happy, awesome day. You know what I just realized this morning, well actually what I realized about ermmmmmm twenty minutes ago about addiction? Yeah about addicition? Honestly I’ll tell you diary because you’re fucking awesome dude I fucking swear. Hold on a minute I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG...

WHOO HOOOOOO!

WHEN I FEEL HEAVY METAL! WHOO HOO!
AND IM PINS AND IM NEEDLES! WHOO HOO!
WELL I LIE AND I’M EASY! 
ALL OF THE TIME BUT I’M NEVER SURE WHEN I NEED YOU!
PLEASED TO MEEEEEEEETCHA!

…FUCK man that’s such a fucking great song. Hold on a minute…YEAH!!! So what was I saying? Oh yeah dude I swear to Christ mate I’ve figured out an easy way to beat this addiction shit! Cocaine! This is the most awesome rehab I’ve ever had I swear to god. What’s even better is I didn’t do anything wrong yesterday! I just had what my drug dealer/psychiatrist refers to as a “relapse” which caused me to “accidentally” get a “hedge strimmer” and “mercilessly slaughter puppies”. Which is good cause they’re much easier to dispose of than Amelie’s corpse! How fucking great is that? FUCK MAN I’M SO FUCKING HAPPY!! So after I woke up yesterday I kinda, you know, ran around sobbing and screaming which is all good cause I’m letting the emotions out and that’s part of the healing process and that can only cause me to get better and help me with my rehab and god everything is just fucking GREAT! This waterfall is incredible, hold on a minute….ALRIIIIIIIIGHT!!! So yeah I found out what I’d done and I apologized to Amelie and she forgave me and then we went to my room and she was like “J’adore Cocaine?” and I was all like “Fuck that shit, you know who I fucking am Sean Rodrieguez baby SUPERAWESOME?” but I tried some cause I’m all about expanding my mind and next thing I know it’s 10am and I’m sat here on top of the waterfall again with a really tense jaw feeling like I really need to blink and listening to some kick ass SuperFuckingAwesome music. GOD I never knew drum and bass music could be so GREAT!

Alcohol Intake: Zero Units
Cigarettes Smoked: 55
Drug Use: 9 grams of Cocaine. 
Song of The Moment: Funky Shit by Prodigy.
Current Mood: AWWWW YEAAAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment